Websites – how much do they cost and how much should you pay…
Nothing, nada, nowt, zero, bugger all, call it what you will, you can have a website for free, right up to tens of thousands of Pounds (£GBP). We charge £750 maximum for a ‘brochure website‘ / showcase type website.
Okay so this was a very open question.
So let’s start by asking ourselves a few questions abouth the cost of a business website.
- Do you want to D.I.Y?
- Do you have the time and knowledege to D.I.Y?
Then go for it, what you waiting for? Wix, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Zen Cart to name but a few of the better known platforms are all there for the taking, and all free of charge.
A business website should be about Value not Price.
So, did you go for one of the above freebies? If so you probably have a .zip folder in the Downloads Folder on your computer or an email confirmation of your Login Account details. Unzip it and get cracking with your new air of confidence….and the best of luck.
We’ll look forward to hearing from you soon once you’ve lost your hair, sleep, self control and self worth 😉
Keep these words in your mind “a computer will always do what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do“.
Back so soon? OK, now let’s get down to our business so we can boost your business!
- If you are looking for a Brochure type website (home page, about us, our services, portfolio, contact us – type thing) you shouldn’t pay any more than £1,000.
- Do you sell things? Yes. Then you’ll need an Ecommerce website. These tend to start at £1,000 and can go up, up, up to the tens of thousands. Don’t panic, ours don’t, and ours are awesome!
- Do you need a logo or branding design?
- Do you need good Search Engine friendly content written?
- Hosting? It’s the space where your website files are accessed on the internet.
- Domain Name? Got one, need one? .com, .org, .co.uk, what is best for your business?
We will always keep our prices competive for building you a high ranking custom business website.
If you are looking for a website for a local charity then approach us and we’ll do our best to support you.